Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: you got to love the B/S
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:32 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Any body know what I'm talking about I offers to trade my car for a project truck dude was all good he emailed me his # we went back an forth texting but when I try to call him when he told me to call he doesn't answer the phone wtf is that all about I guess he doesn't want to let his project go if so y hit me back an say ok on the trade? :oops:

Post subject: Re: you got to love the B/S
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:49 pm 

Yea i love when people offer u something, then never answer ur messages, or anything and act like they didnt offer. I mean i just wish people would go threw with offers, i mean dont offer if u dont wanna trade.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:46 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

But damn what make it really bad is I offered mine to him an he got back at me an it was all good but when it comes time to do the damn thing I get no answer or call back wtf is that all about I felt like leaving him a voicemail calling him everything under there sun but I'm better than that so I text him an said thanks for your time.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:39 am 

there isnt anything that p%**#S me off more then someone that is down and ready to trade and then just stop answering me back if u change your mind cool i understand that but atleast have the balls to tell me ur having 2nd thoughts i understand that it happens from time to time but atleast let someone know that

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:23 pm 

yea i cant stand it either, or when people text u and say they are interested and act like they want it then all of a sudden just ignore u. i wish like u said people would just grow some testicles and just say hey man i changed my mind or it needs to much work or anything then just ignore u. What makes matters worse if u work out a trade and drive to them and there not there or not home, i drove 2 hrs to trade my 4 wheeler to a guy told him i would be there at 830, he left his house around 8, when i got there his mom lived next to him, said he wouldnt be back till 5 in the mourning, he basically just stiffed me and cost me 5 hrs of my time and alot in gas.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:32 pm 

ya i hate it when ppl bullshit and i can call out alot of names but aint gonna say them....hell if u dont want it dont say u do and then back out thats a bunch of shit.....and whats up with these kids who send offers and gta get mommys approvel ...dam if its like that get ur ass off mautofied......i just wanna find some of these ppl and beat their ass...... :evil:

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:26 pm 

Very true that and the people that just post in your offer section talking shit ... what's the point .. you don't know who that person is or how they will take it, and what kind of psycho they may really be .... fucking people ... ignorance is bliss though as the saying goes and this site really shows it ... so much hacked up shit, that people don't want to admit everything that's wrong with it ... then let you come see it and waist your time because they didn't know what they were doing and jacked it all up and want to sell it to you like they did it right .... I'll admit in my posts that things are wrong with something is there, is just like the posting I have on here now probably why I don't have many offers, but it doesn't bother me because I will keep tinkering with it along with everything else ... but back to the people backing it ... it comes down to they don't advertise what they really have and instead of being embarrassed by trying to go through with the trade they just blow you off and act like it never happened, they have no damn balls about them self ....

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

People who post nasty comments on the Offer section of ads are one of my big pet peeves. If someone does this to you or you see it on another ad please let me know. That is a surefire way to get locked immediately. I don't play when it comes to that.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:31 am 

My biggest pet peeve is people who post their shit for $1 or $99999 then say just make me an offer.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:34 am 

And people that say their wheels are universal. I seen one guy who said his wheels where 10 hole universal so they would fit anything 4lug 5 lug or 6lug SMDH

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next