Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: No Reply's
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:37 am 

So should i change mine to $1 because i want to trade also? I figured people did it cause they either A. They have a 100 dollar car that they want 10k for or B. they just want to get over on someone. Like someone said i think people just want there car to be seen and not so much worried about trading or selling.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:53 am 

I agree with the no reply..They have their car on here to get offered..So atleast send a reply..I try to reply to all..some I miss..but not very often...It is just common courtesy to reply..The people offering dont know what u want unless u post it..Just testing the waters, means:::open to offers..so accept all that is offered with a grain of salt and reply..or state exactly what u want.. :|

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:50 pm 

I understand if it something your not even interested in or if its a lowball offer but everyone gets those. Heck even the ones where you are like "What are they thinking" i still reply to lol.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 pm 

I reply to all offers. I try to be nice most of the time. Sometimes when its nothing I want even tho I have stated specifically what I want on the description or some p.o.s 93 grand am gets offered, I tend to get alittle mean. I never offer if they state they want something specific I don't have.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:41 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I agree with the Original Poster. What pisses me off is when you e-mail someone two or three times with no reply from them. And, then all of a sudden they e-mail you back upset and tell you to quit offering that they are not interested. Well, if you would answer the first time, we wouldn't e-mail you again idiots. You have to realize that e-mail isn't perfect, so it's possible that an e-mail may not go through. If I e-mail someone and get no reply, how do I know they even got the e-mail in the first place. So, I may e-mail them again.

So, that is why a lot of people may send more than one reply. If you aren't interested, e-mail the person and say that you aren't interested. It doesn't take two seconds to type 'No thanks.'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I would much rather have no reply than a "no thanks" Makes it sound like thier crap is better than your crap. I asked a guy to trade my 240sx for an S10 with no bed (one of 2000 on here :lol: ) And for some reason the "no thanks" bugged me.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2