Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mautofied app?
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

ThaKING6922 wrote:
Well when I wrote this thread I was throwing the idea of an awesome app that would be used by many and greatly appreciated by EVERYONE :D

I didnt start this to began a war and I DIDNT ask for (cnote05300) to give me his opinion on the iPhone!

I just simply gave an idea on a way to have Mautofied conveniently on the go!

better stop breathing so hard or youll crack that pretty glass screen ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:30 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

wilsons71907 wrote:
Slammed98S10 wrote:
both iPhones and blackberrys have their place in the consumer market.

iPhones were designed towards the *hipsters* of this generation. being a phone/mini-computer really appeals to a broader range of the consumer.

whereas the Blackberry is geared more towards th Business professional. its utilitarian in nature and is a no frills kind of phone. its all business with a touch of flair.

comparing the two is like comparing a Bentley and a Prius. Both good cars for what it is. but each has its own purpose. Whether its a status symbol or a no muss no fuzz commuter wagon.

But if we are talking about the iPhone supposedly rival (IE: Droid/G1/Instinct) then yes comparisons on which is bigger piles of poop will be applauded.

:D :mrgreen: this is just my opinion and observation.

If IPHONE users are Prius's...Then I better be a super manly prius with like black rims and barb wire interior.....LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

re-read my post. Bentley was stated as to be like the iPhone...u know sexy,sophisticated and just uber whilst the Prius is like the Blackberry (nothing fancy just plain jane commuter car)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:32 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

TwiztedAnimator wrote:
Cnote. Since you work at VZW im sure youve heard the "rumor" that you are getting the I phone as well...what will you do when you are froced to sell it so much that you realize it is awesome lol. I have a client that is the manager of the local verizon, he recently told me that and also asked to see my iphone :-)

Were not getting it for a while.

as i said, i was with ATT for 2 ish years before i came to vzw, ive sold the iphone. my gf has one, blah blah, ive used them. had one as a demo for a while. ended up just not using it at all.

i know what they do, ive used one, had it jailbroken, all the coolster stuff you kiddies like, and i still thought it was more appropriate for my 8 year old nephew. COOL! AN APP WHERE YOU CAN PRETEND TO SHOOT GUNS!! A FART MACHINE!! AWESOME.

lol, no thanks. not missing anything.

BTW, i dread having to sell those POS's again, because of all the retards that come with it. Dumbasses who cant program a microwave want an iphone bc their friends said it was cool, now i have to teach your retarded ass how to check your voicemail. NOTHX

Last edited by cnote05300 on Tue May 18, 2010 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:33 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

but it seems my point was missed.

here is a simpler comparison for the lamans.............

its like APPLES AND ORANGES. cant compare the two. :mrgreen: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:36 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Slammed98S10 wrote:
but it seems my point was missed.

here is a simpler comparison for the lamans.............

its like APPLES AND ORANGES. cant compare the two. :mrgreen: :lol:

This is the only legitimate post (not made by me of course) in this thread.

Iphone and blackberry arent in the same category. The blackberry is a swiss army knife, the iphone is fuzzy handcuffs. Two different markets.

However, the droid and the iphone are direct competitors. and if youd like to hear how badly the iphone stacks up, just let me know.

PS-someone trade me a 99 up v8 stang for this fucking bike of mine. KTHX

ill throw in a free jelly cover for your iphone! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:43 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I love that...lol...Fanboy. Fanboy is a term used by fanboy's lol. Must have learned that watching mtv.

By the way watch it with the retard and dumbass comments..thats a lil border line and very close to insulting. When I show up to verizon you can call people a dumbass until then remember that in here and in life for that matter it isnt very nice. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

it also just occurred to me that ive never programmed a microwave....

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:00 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

TwiztedAnimator wrote:
I love that...lol...Fanboy. Fanboy is a term used by fanboy's lol. Must have learned that watching mtv.

By the way watch it with the retard and dumbass comments..thats a lil border line and very close to insulting. When I show up to verizon you can call people a dumbass until then remember that in here and in life for that matter it isnt very nice. :D

lol touche, i dont have cable :lol:

Trust me, come work here for a day, youll think of all kinds of nice things to call your customers. Seriously. I wont go into too much detail, but i promise, its not unwarranted. Imagine if mautofied was a real place, like a store, and the *nice people* that offer you ridiculous garbage for your nice things, you had to deal with them in person. Thats what its like. But thats neither here nor there.

Anyway, theres a jungle cat in the bathroom.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:07 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

oh dont i know. i used to be the sales manager at a local corporate goodyear store AND i own my own business now.... I am the complaint dept lol.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:15 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

yuck.

my favorite phrase

"youre going to have to call customer service.."

:lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next