Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mautofied app?
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:45 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I DO in fact know that VZW has better service in remote areas, I cant argue with that I have experienced it myself on a trip out of state. This matters little to me though and eventually i feel like that will not be the case anyway since verizon felt backed into a corner by the AT&T giant enough it had to attack it on tv, I have a solution for all of this AT&T should buy Verizon, there would never be another cell company that could compete.

Cnote. Since you work at VZW im sure youve heard the "rumor" that you are getting the I phone as well...what will you do when you are froced to sell it so much that you realize it is awesome lol. I have a client that is the manager of the local verizon, he recently told me that and also asked to see my iphone :-)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:55 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

both iPhones and blackberrys have their place in the consumer market.

iPhones were designed towards the *hipsters* of this generation. being a phone/mini-computer really appeals to a broader range of the consumer.

whereas the Blackberry is geared more towards th Business professional. its utilitarian in nature and is a no frills kind of phone. its all business with a touch of flair.

comparing the two is like comparing a Bentley and a Prius. Both good cars for what it is. but each has its own purpose. Whether its a status symbol or a no muss no fuzz commuter wagon.

But if we are talking about the iPhone supposedly rival (IE: Droid/G1/Instinct) then yes comparisons on which is bigger piles of poop will be applauded.

:D :mrgreen: this is just my opinion and observation.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:10 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I had 7 Blackberry Bolds before I finally jumped ship and trust me when I say it was a dreadful day, but i was just sic of dealing with the cheaply put together phones....Not too mention the countless software problems blackberry tried to cover up. I just got sick of them having to send me new phones..... Got the IPHONE, got an Otter box and Im a happy puppy. But it is harder to text and drive on an IPHONE... I could text you an entire book eat a taco, grab a dip and drive with a blackberry, but hands down...IPHONE all the way!!!! Maybe we should start an IPHONE gang....King, since you sparked this battle, I nominate you President :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well when I wrote this thread I was throwing the idea of an awesome app that would be used by many and greatly appreciated by EVERYONE :D

I didnt start this to began a war and I DIDNT ask for (cnote05300) to give me his opinion on the iPhone!

I just simply gave an idea on a way to have Mautofied conveniently on the go!

P.B.K

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:14 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Slammed98S10 wrote:
both iPhones and blackberrys have their place in the consumer market.

iPhones were designed towards the *hipsters* of this generation. being a phone/mini-computer really appeals to a broader range of the consumer.

whereas the Blackberry is geared more towards th Business professional. its utilitarian in nature and is a no frills kind of phone. its all business with a touch of flair.

comparing the two is like comparing a Bentley and a Prius. Both good cars for what it is. but each has its own purpose. Whether its a status symbol or a no muss no fuzz commuter wagon.

But if we are talking about the iPhone supposedly rival (IE: Droid/G1/Instinct) then yes comparisons on which is bigger piles of poop will be applauded.

:D :mrgreen: this is just my opinion and observation.

If IPHONE users are Prius's...Then I better be a super manly prius with like black rims and barb wire interior.....LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:19 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[/quote]
If IPHONE users are Prius's...Then I better be a super manly prius with like black rims and barb wire interior.....LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:[/quote]

First off an iPhone would be a bugatti!
And a Blackberry would be a scooter!

Now lets see them two do a quarter mile.

P.B.K

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Here Here! Hail to the KING!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OO stop it, Im blushing :lol:

P.B.K

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

lol telling anyone their iphone sucks is pointless.

i sit behind the desk, i see how many come back, i sell/own droids, i can tell you just about anything you want to know as far as that goes.

imo, iphones are garbage. Theyre the brainchild of steve jobs' ego, and through his amazing marketing, actually got people to think theyre cool. Who needs 10000000 useless applications? You do. because MTV says you do.

As for the droid, of course theyre going to "suck" because theyre not your beloved iphone, but honestly, to say theyre junk is asinine. The HTC incredible that just dropped is better than the iphone.. at well.. .everything. For the Iphone to even be a competitor against it, it would need to be jailbroken. The OTC unbroken iphone is of no comparison in anything. Multitasking? whats that? lol 8MP camera? huh? voice activated google nav with street view? what?

But yet again, telling people with iphones that something else is better is like trying to tell someone that their beloved moto Razr is one of the biggest pieces of archaic garbage on the market. Iphone and razr are the two best publicized devices of this decade, bar none. Ill admit that. But being in cell phone sales for four years has also taught me something else..

You couldnt pay me to have either one.

As I said, i could read you facts all day long, explain personal experiences, as to why the iphone is best used as a toy to occupy children on long road trips, but it wouldnt matter. Youre not going to hear anything other than iphone fanboy stuff, so im not gonna waste my time.

Plus if youre reading this on your beloved iphone, the battery would probably die before you finsihed reading my wonderful insight. ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:27 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 43 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next