Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Funny story ............
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:33 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I was working out a trade with my fullsize with a guy that has a mini, wont post a link, sorry. After texting him, swapping pics and setting up a meeting place I thought it was all good, guess not. At one point his truck was $1, then 2 days later $7000. I've played the numbers game but no big deal, both bagged, comparable in most ways and not like comparing "aples and oranges" ! The day before we meet, his add goes up almost $3k, thought WTH is that about ?? Sent him a text confirming the next day and he texts back " I'm still down but need $3k and the truck ", text back "?????" and the response was ........... " I redid all the air lines". DAMN, those must be some kick-ass lines !!!!! So I sent back, " no cash, no foul, no problem, good luck with it". Thinking I would never hear from him again, he text back 2 days later, " your truck and $2k and I keep my headunit" Again, " no cash in hand but thanks" ..... gets better, following day, " truck and $1k and I keep my wheels", again, but with some texting attitude I send " I have ZERO cash to give with the truck, sorry" ....... Then about 15 minutes later I get a text clearly stating " how my truck is a huge POS, He can build one twice as clean, all my rides are shit, ect, ect, ect " Come to find out the guy I was talking to the whole time didn't even own the truck, it was his buddie's !!!! Some people !!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BEYOND DRIVEN

Post subject: Re: Funny story ............
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:18 pm 

you gata love those kind of people i just got a offer on my honda this guy wanted to trade his 87 v8 jeep that he said it runs and drives good but needs to be towed and wanted 500 bucks cash cuz he put a new tire on it .. i mean come on people 3 grand for some airlines in town here is .49 ft for 1/2 those lines must of been made out of platnum thats a awesome story those people need to be put in hampster balls so we can clearly identify them ......

Post subject: Re: Funny story ............
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:27 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

better yet A hamster ball , that way they could argue it out between them on how good they could do. :lol: :lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]