Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Do you fee like a Gambler sometimes???
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I have noticed a real evident pattern in my life. Although i have never gambled with money i feel like i am addicted to trading which is a form of Gambling, although playing against the house has much lesser odds of winning. When i get a good trade i get a rush for the first hour after. After the rush wears down i get even more excited to see what i can get for it. So i post an ad. I eventually got so good at trading to where i developed my own way of playing the game. I have made over 50 grand last year plus i kept my initial investment to keep trading. I usually trade 3 or 4 times and then cash out at the top. I usually start by finding a really good deal on Craigslist for cash. Then i trade on Mautofied a few times and cash out again. I usually flip 2 cars a month and after 4 cars i end up with $5,000.00 profit. I only trade for cars that have higher bluebook, or one of a kind cars. Mautofied is designed for trading, and traders. Mautofied builds your equity so you can cash out by selling.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am 

In the past six months i have traded 5 cars it is kinda addicting im the same way here. But i ended up with something that i really like so i think my trading days are over or is it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:19 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i only made deals a couple of times to where i came out like a bandit. most of the time i traded a vehicle for my personal use. but like knight....the rush wears off eventually and i end up either selling or trading again. i usually trade up and come out on top.

another mans project is another mans goldmine.

and yes this site is geared towards the traders. but lately its been plagued with lil immature kids and lambo doors.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]