Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: anyone into rc’s
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:41 am 

anyone into rc's, i got an electric stampede with a bunch of extras, new motor (2 runs on it) upgraded esc, just alot to list i need to sell for 190 shipped...

also have a nitro buggy, its a redcat, polished chasis, front and rear shock mounts, top plate i just made needs polished still, upgraded all the electronics to traxxas, just got 50 bucks in parts and havent even ran it yet, have had it running tho.. i need 200 plus shipping for this, about 215 shipped.. will cost more to ship than 15, but 15 is cool.. if someones interested i got tons of pics.. everything has been polished or new upgraded parts, pretty much new, only like half gallon ran through motor..

i also have an xbox 360 with warrenty and 2 games, 1 month xbox live gold card, rechargeable batts and charger, its the core with the hard drive and wireless controller and headset comes with it, 400 shipped on that... not even a year old.

email is prolly quicker if ur interested or want to see pics of something (if not seriously interested, dont waste my time) tylernsarah@sbcglobal.net

i got alot of feedback also, and even some on ebay, etc.. but id like to get this stuff gone asap, no trades right now.. everything is in good or perfect condition..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:29 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

my stepdad is into em ill ask him tommrw and see if he needs anything or wants it post back on this so when i check my email ill see you answered and rember to tell you

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:01 pm 

alright, let me know.. im sorta in the hole, been layed off of work for 3 weeks now..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:41 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

he said he donsent need any of it sorry man

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:15 pm 

thanks for looking out..

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]