Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Watch Out
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:57 pm 

Watch out for this guy his name is Zsmizle he is not a very nice guy and you should not deal with him. he had a tahoe and i wanted to trade my gt mustang with him and he said thats fine but i want cash to and i said i dont have no cash just want to do an even trade and he gets all offensive and keeps sending me bad messages and just wont drop it when all he had to say was not intrested so do not try to deal with this guy Zsmizle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:04 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

that is a constant thing on here, sorry you have to deal with it, the longer you are on here the more bs you have to deal with. its not the site but mainly people(term used loosly) who have nothing better to do. i dont know either one of you so im not taking sides or saying who is right or wrong but i would just delete them and send message to the site, trust me they deal with things very very well, ( experienced here) lol. some just dont want to give up. you should move this to the brawl room, more people will see it there. take care and wish you best of luck.

matt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:05 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

by the way sharp car.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:11 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Very nice stang!! And this is a great site, Matt was right, cant blame the whole team for a few dumb [censored]s on here. Not saying anything about either of ya, just know what it's like to get people like that.   Shouldn't have a problem gettin rid of that car though lol

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]